Thursday, January 18, 2007

The frist post

Hi, everyone! What do you think about your frist week at YUELI? Do you like study at here? I think level 4 is very hard for me because my writing is so bad. I want to improve my writing skill. Can you give me some advices? Do you like your seminar class? My seminar class is vocabilay building. This seminar is my frist choose . The reason why I choose this class because my vocabulary is not enough. Which seminar class are you in? My friend told me level 4 are fcous on writing and speaking. I hope after 8 weeks everyone can improve English skills and pass level 5.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah! It's not only hard but also very important to learn English. In our class, I think everyone who also had own their porblem, but we can help each other to learn English ^^. Now, I'm in Vocabulary Building 2 of seminar class, same you Lisa. Cheer up!!!

4:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Lisa!!!
My friend told me that I'm so lucky the thrid times in the same class with you.
But I don't think so...
I'm so unlucky...I feel so disappoint...
Why I always with you in the same class? Why?
Hahaa...
Just joking...

9:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home