Hi everyone
Hi, everyone! My new course at YUELI is start, I am so exciting. On holiday, just stay at home sleep all the day or go to friend’s home to play. In my home I couldn’t surf the internet so I just sleep all time. I thought is a waste of time. Today I had conversation partner, we talked about travelling. What do you think about travelling? In my opinion everyone like travelling because travelling is a very interesting thing, I can learn different city culture. I also can make friends from different place. My parent like take me to go travel. On holiday we go outside to see beautiful scenery. In China I have been to many cities. I saw different places scenery. I have been to Vancouver since four months ago. My friend told me Vancouver is a beautiful city and the weather is good for body healthy. However, I don’t like the Vancouver’s weather because I hate rainy. I live in south of the China, in my hometown I never saw the snow, so I want to see the snow. Do you like snow?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home