Monday, January 22, 2007

Today's life

Today our class went to the Scott library to learn the library workshop. I feel so nervous because this is I first time to learn the library workshop. In this class I learned how use computer to find the books. Our group assignment is found a history of multiculturalism in Canada. This is I first time to use computer to find the book. In the first, we couldn’t a book want and then we change the book. Finally, we found the book, we were so happy. I thought use computer to find books is very convenient but my English skills are not enough for me to borrow the books from this library. I must work hard to improve my English skills. In the future, I can skilled use English to read the book. After this class we had phrase exam. I don’t like this exam because my vocabulary is so bad. I thought this exam was so difficult for me. Last night I forgot to review the chapter 1 reading vocabulary. I feel this is exam I did so terrible. I also worried about on Friday interview. I want to teacher give some advices to me improve my English.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think your english skill is

good~!! ^^

Anyway I heard you have boyfriend

in yueli~!! so nice~!! I envy you~!

Make a romantic love with him~!

see ya~!!

6:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hahaa...
Everyone knows you have Boyfriend now!!!
Don't be shy! Don't keep this secret! Tell everyone who is that man!
Hahaa...

8:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree with you. The workshop in library is very useful. It is convenient to find out specific information for me.

4:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home