Royal Ontario Museum
I think everyone the famous Royal Ontario Museum. On Friday I went to the Royal Ontario Museum. I am very surprise on the museum I saw the gallery of China. This is first time I saw so many Chinese things in Canada. I saw the two big colourful murals. The murals describe many beautiful josses. These murals exhibit the Chinese have high paint skill. In this room have a lot of bronze ceramic jade article. These things told foreigner before 2000 years ago Chinese which things in their daily life. I also saw the Gallery of Chinese Architecture. The most impressed me in this exhibition is the corner of Chinese Imperial Palace building because I think people can only see this building in China. This is Chinese traditional building. This building is made of wood. You can see the yellow-glazed roof. In the many years ago, in China just king can use yellow this color. So I think this building is made for the king. Usually the Chinese just king one man can live in here. People always paint this building in red because red in China means happy and lucky. People see the Chinese Imperial Palace building feel solemn. It’s very different Europeans palace. People can know the Chinese building style.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home